QC Analytical Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a QC Analytical Specialist to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Conduct regular actions in assistance of qualification and validation.
- You will qualify and optimise crucial reagents, for example: reference materials.
- Recognise necessary document changes and update quality documentation.
- Serve as a software expert for multiple applications such as empower and Maurice.
- Contribute to deviations, corrective and preventive actions, change control, inspections and qualification/validation procedures.
- Contribute to tasks which include cross-functional divisions.
- Preserve attention to detail and accurate work habits.
- Adhere to GMP and environmental health and safety standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science field.
- Demonstrable experience working in the field.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Expertise on both cGMP and GDP practices.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Robert Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.