Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Inventory management of Quality Control raw material, in-process, and final product samples, including inventory tracking and reconciliation.
- Ensures timely sample distribution in support of Quality Control activities, including internal distribution and external shipping
- Ensures proper storage of sample inventory and proper shipping conditions, as needed
- Manage external vendors with respect to inventory management, including sample receipt and documentation
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate degree or 2+ years of relevant GMP experience
- Experience with inventory and/or logistics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Detail-oriented with strong mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration, time management, and organizational skills are required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.