Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for performing analytical testing for the portfolio of pre-clinical, clinical, and commercial programs.
- Performance of QC testing for raw material, in-process, release, and stability in accordance with turn-around time requirements and KPI.
- Performance of sample receipt and sample lifecycle management.
- Support QC Laboratory operational systems (e.g. equipment maintenance, reagent preparation, forms control, data entry, etc.).
- Support continuous improvement efforts of operation systems (i.e., automation, efficiency, reduction of waste)
- Ensure continuous GMP-compliant state of the QC laboratories.
- Collaborate with internal departments efficiently and effectively (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Process Sciences, Analytical Sciences, and Regulatory Affairs)
- Promote Safe, positive, and compliance-driven work environment
- Secondary support for the Raw Material and Environmental Monitoring programs including:
- Inspection and sampling of raw materials
- Performance of Environmental Monitoring and Critical Utility sampling
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum education required for this position is a Bachelor of Science Degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience with QC analytical testing platforms (U/HPLC on Empower, LC-MS, GC, Karl Fisher, ICP-OES, spectroscopy, etc.)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.