Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Specialist in San Dimas, CA with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have a BS, experience working within the pharmaceutical industry and experience with investigations and aseptic/bulk processing.
- Investigate and write investigation summary reports for deviations across all functions, including Manufacturing, QC, Validation, Engineering, Supply Chain, Maintenance, and Metrology
- Impartial investigator with the ability to conduct root cause analysis and utilize critical thinking when identifying and analyzing information accuracy and reliability
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience (Educational background in the sciences- Engineering, Biology, Chemistry)
- Must have strong writing skills to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Must be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate a high standard of integrity
- Must have a desire to demonstrate excellence by setting high standards
- Must have an understanding and application of QA principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards
- Applies knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) on a daily basis
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.