Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA. A successful candidate will have an associate's or bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of biotech/pharmaceutical experience in a GMP environment and knowledge of GMPS and/or GLPs.
- Will provide QA oversight and support to ensure compliance of GMP activities throughout the site.
- Ensures adherence to proper escalation when non-conformances are identified as outlined per applicable procedures.
- Ensure departmental compliance to procedures, GMP records and associated forms.
- Work with operating entities with guidance from senior colleagues to ensure that inspections, statistical processes control analyses and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications.
- May assist with investigations and corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates or bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience within a GMP environment.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of FDA standards and quality systems.
- Demonstrates good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical experience highly preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.