Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Perform sampling, inspecting, and physical testing of incoming commodities per appropriate product specification in a laboratory
- Applies scientific knowledge to daily operations, data management, and problem solving.
- Understands and follows documentation.
- Analyzes basic/simple data, evaluates results, forms conclusions, and recommends
process and/or document improvements.
- Recognizes deviation from normal operating procedures.
- Recognizes and troubleshoots instrumentation and/or work order problems and routine operational issues.
- Responsible for performing routine testing on incoming materials in accordance with approved specifications and procedures.
- Disposition incoming material for use in manufacturing.
- Maintains certification in assigned job responsibilities and completes training on-time.
- Participates in complaint handling, failure investigations, and CAPA documentation.
- Understands, implements, and maintains the quality policy and ensures compliance to site level policies and
- Develops knowledge of products and technologies.
- Interacts on a necessary basis with internal and external support groups to perform core skills.
- Participates in team activities and area metric tracking.
- Responsible for supporting Operations efforts in meeting established production schedule.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of overall work experience
- Computer skills proficiency including word processing, spreadsheets, instrumentation related and company network systems.
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance
- 2+ Experience in a manufacturing/finishing environment
- Knowledge of GMP regulations and standards affecting pharmaceutical products is desired.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.