An international health care organisation is advertising a vacancy for a QA Specialist, based in their London office. This establishment is known for helping people with chronic, complex, and rare diseases whilst working with world-leading healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing team and help shape regulatory and quality management systems.
- Prepare the regulatory strategy for new submissions.
- Submit new products in agreement with the yearly target.
- Obtain a number of marketing authorizations in accordance with the yearly target.
- Drive product maintenance to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provide close regulatory support to the product launch work stream.
- Act as a strategic business partner to Business Development, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain as well as for other Global Regulatory Groups (RCCs).
- Follow trends in the regulatory environment and legislation and assure awareness and alignment within the department, in order to meet future requirements on time always work in accordance with Good Regulatory Practice.
- Strategic business partner to Business Development, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain.
- Organisation of new submissions and product maintenance in due time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Steven Fuller at +44 203 854 2630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced QA Manager - Freelance GCP/GVP.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company, developing and manufacturing respiratory medicines, is currently recruiting a Deputy Head of QA & QP based in the UK.
Highly Competitive Salary
North Chicago, USA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Specialist for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Qualified Person to their office in London.
South East England, England
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a CQV Engineer.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Specialist at their base in Hertfordshire.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Auditor to their office in Barcelona.
Bad Homburg vor der Höhe (61348), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist/Manager, to be based in their German office.
A computer software company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Officer in their office in London.
An international pharmaceutical and services company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Manager to be based in their office in Singapore.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology and digital health company is advertising a role for a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in their UK office.