Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Support the effective and compliant execution of tech transfer activities and development of necessary quality systems at the manufacturing sites and associated off-site storage locations.
- Support site qualification activities and development of quality agreements in accordance with company standards.
- Perform review and approval of equiptment and facility qualifications, technical documents, raw material specifications, analytical methods, and master batch records to ensure company products/processes comply with cGMP requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in science, or an equivalent technical discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working in an FDA regulated environment.
- Experience in pharmaceutical aseptic manufacturing operations and quality assurance.
- Detailed knowledge of cGMPs related to pharmaceutical production.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.