Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Burlington, MA.
- Provide support to the cGMP compliance function.
- Responsible for the processing, formatting, obtaining approvals, mastering, distribution and archival of Standard Operating Procedures, Forms, Batch Records, Protocols, Material Specifications.
- Send GMP documents to the clients for their review and approval.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
- Strong organizational and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.