QA Specialist II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist II for a national biopharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA.
- Demonstrate technical writing abilities in order to implement changes to controlled documents (e.g., SOPs, Specifications, Methods, etc.).
- Perform batch record reviews.
- Detail oriented.
- Exercise judgment within well-defined and establish procedures and practices to determine appropriate action with minimal supervision.
- Communicate well with individuals inter and intra-departmentally.
- Perform ISO Class 8 gowning as needed.
- Create training programs on existing operations.
- Identify and support process improvement efforts (investigations/corrective actions).
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in regulatory/cGMP principles and applies knowledge to processes.
- High School Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking an Assay Development Associate to join their office in Oxford.
Up to €90000.00 per annum
A global and leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Manager / Deputy QP.