QA Operations Specialist
Proclinical are recruiting for a QA Operations Specialist to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Europe.
- QA evaluate and approve product specifications, master batch record, SOPs, study protocols and reports and any other quality documents.
- Partake in the preparation of inspections as per outlined and agreed role.
- Serve as a QA shop floor contact with drug product manufacturing, drug substance manufacturing, as an area of accountability.
- You will document problems and assist the DSM, DPM and QC divisions when required.
- Assist with and approve change control records and the change action closures.
- Offer QA knowledge throughout the investigations of deviation and risk assessments, as well as of QA approval and their linked CAPAs approvals.
- Mentor new personnel of the QA operations team and any other staff when required.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level with demonstrable experience in a pertinent role, ideally within a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical devices organisation.
- Currently hold European Citizenship.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ayesha Kippie at +41 615 687 995
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.