QA Manager / Deputy QP
A global and leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Manager / Deputy QP. Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to providing therapeutic solutions for patients with life-threatening conditions and chronic illnesses.
- Releasing medicinal products to the EU markets.
- Working across all the company's functions (Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Development, etc.) to support and ensure that all applicable internal Quality Standards/Policies and legislative requirements are maintained.
- Supporting identification of gaps/risks and opportunities for continuous improvement in the Quality System and their remediation and implementation respectively.
- Continuously following new regulatory regulations and guidelines and discussing/proposing their implementation at the company when deemed necessary.
- Supporting GMP/GDP vendor auditing program.
- Ensuring that GxP related internal documents (policies, SOPs, etc.) are up to date, timely reviewed and made effective and support the global training coordinator for local training in the Netherlands.
Skills and Requirements:
- Diploma in pharmacy (study of at least four years).
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in pharma/biotech industry (manufacturing, QC, QA).
- Previous experience with batch release to market is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Distribution Practices in the pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with management of Quality Systems in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to details.
- English is the company language. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katty Maia at +44 203 854 3317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.