Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Inspector in the La Verne, CA area with one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. A successful candidate will have past manufacturing experience within a GMP setting.
- Responsible for raw material sampling and testing coordination.
- Inspect incoming, intermediate, and outgoing materials for proper identification and conformance to approved specifications.
- Ensure materials are sampled and identified (quarantine, approved, on hold, or rejected) in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) requirements.
- Document, file and maintain inspection records. Participate in annual product visual inspection.
- Assist in maintaining the collection, retention and storage of finished product and packaging component retain samples.
- Participate in the distribution, retrieval, and filing of controlled documents (SOPs, Specifications, and Test Methods) as well as other Quality Assurance documents.
- May participate in the execution of validation and process improvement activities.
- May provide on the job training and day-to-day guidance to other non-exempt personnel.
Skills and Requirements:
- GMP experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking an Assay Development Associate to join their office in Oxford.
Up to €90000.00 per annum
A global and leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Manager / Deputy QP.