Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Inspector with a pharmaceutical company located in La Verne, CA. A successful candidate will have relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry, experience working with raw material sampling/testing, and knowledge of cGMPs/GMPs.
- Assist with raw material sampling and testing.
- Perform routine inspections of incoming, intermediate, and outgoing materials for proper identification and conformance to approved specifications.
- Assist with the sampling and identification (quarantine, approved, on hold, or rejected) of all materials in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) requirements.
- Document, file and maintain inspection records.
- Perform basic tasks in support of the distribution, retrieval, and filing of controlled documents (SOPs, Specifications, and Test Methods) as well as other Quality Assurance documents.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Demonstrates good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.