Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Inspector with a pharmaceutical company located in La Verne, CA.
- Responsible for raw material sampling and testing coordination. Inspects incoming, intermediate, and outgoing materials for proper identification and conformance to approved specifications.
- Ensure materials are sampled and identified (quarantine, approved, on hold, or rejected) in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) requirements.
- Document, file and maintain inspection records.
- Participate in annual product visual inspection.
- Assist in maintaining the collection, retention and storage of finished product and packaging component retain samples.
- Participate in the distribution, retrieval, and filing of controlled documents (SOPs, Specifications, and Test Methods) as well as other Quality Assurance documents.
- May participate in the execution of validation and process improvement activities.
- May provide on the job training and day-to-day guidance to other non-exempt personnel.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- HS diploma required
- Raw material and sampling are main focuses
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.