QA Documentation Specialist - I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Documentation Specialist - I position with an international biopharmaceutical company located in Frederick, MD. Successful candidate will provide clerical and administrative support related to documentation processes and systems.
- Provides clerical and administrative support related to documentation processes and systems.
- Routes documents for review and approval in the Document Management System.
- Approves Document Change Controls and assigns effective dates to documents.
- Maintains the document archival room.
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of all controlled documents and records.
- Ensures files are accurate and easily retrievable.
- Maintains documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
- Scans, verifies and archives documentation and records.
- Performs general word processing tasks and support.
- Checks format and conformance to document templates.
- Ensure the correct and timely input of database entries.
- Participates in training on issues affecting own area of work.
- Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or equivalent experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.