QA Compliance Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Compliance Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- General understanding of US and international regulations for quality systems and compliance
- Batch Record Review
- Incoming material release
- Manufactured material release (mainly starting materials/Intermediates)
- Material number approvals
- Area metrics preparation
Skills and Requirements:
- Education - Bachelors' Degree or equivalent experience is required, preferably in life
sciences or engineering
- 1-2 years' experience in Quality Assurance or related field, prefer healthcare
industry or experience in quality function
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.