Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Associate with a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC.
- Issuance of Batch Production Records, Solution Lot Records, Labels, and Logbooks.
- Review and approve site-specific GMP documents and records. This includes, but is not limited to, document creation, revision, review, change control guidance/review/approval, document issuance oversight, and document maintenance.
- Contribute to oversight of quality systems and GMP activities, as well as site performance monitoring systems.
- Identify and implement Quality System improvements.
- Develop and support training on basic GxP quality systems.
- Prepare for and support site inspections and audits.
- Review changes to existing Quality Systems and GMP processes, identify gaps in existing Quality systems and propose solutions to site management.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of quality systems, contribute to oversight of quality systems, and maintain GMP activities at the facility.
- And other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree in Life Science or other technical discipline preferred with 0-2 years related experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.