A vacancy has become available for a dynamic Pharmacovigilance Auditor to carry out risk assessments, manage PVG audits and finalising audit reports. This is a 9 month contract role with the possibility of an extension, remotely based from the UK or Germany.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years' experience in conducting Pharmacovigilance audits as a Lead Auditor or Co-Lead Auditor
- Several years of Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Several years of clinical/industry/Regulatory Authority or otherwise relevant experience is nice to have.
- Expert in relevant regulations and guidance documents, e.g., in the area of Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Development, Medical Device, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
- Exposure to inspections
- Understanding of audits and CAPA management
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.