Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Publications Manager with a global pharmaceutical company located in Clifton, NJ. As the Publications Manager, you will be responsible for implementing publication planning activities and deliverables to meet the needs of external customers and internal business partners for assigned products.
- Implement medical communication activities for assigned products, including all aspects of publication planning activities, development and maintaining plans in collaboration with Medical Director. Develop congress abstracts, posters, slide sets and manuscripts. Serve as liaison with external key opinion leaders and authors on publication development.
- Collaborate with Medical Directors on the planning and execution of Scientific Advisory Board meetings. Ensure all documentation associated with advisory boards is entered into the aggregate spend reporting system.
- Oversee internal review process for all publications, slide sets and related materials.
- Analyze and communicate scientific literature. Create reports to communicate relevant information to colleagues and internal business partners. Collaborate with Medical Director to manage focused analyses of existing and new data in order to identify needs and requirements for publication plans.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree preferred or BS with science major
- 5+ years' experience with minimum of 2-4 years of experience in publication planning or equivalent in pharmaceutical industry; CMPP certification desired
- Working knowledge of regulatory procedures and government practices pertaining to publication activities obtained through industry experience.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives
- Demonstrable writing ability and the ability to understand, analyze, and summarize medical literature
- Proficiency in use of PC applications
- Experience with standardized publication planning software (ie, Datavision)
- Ability to travel up to 25%
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.