Publication Manager - Innovative Biotech - San Francisco
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Publication Manager for a biopharmaceutical company located in San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will work under the direction of the Executive Director, the Publication Manager in addition to supporting the Clinical Development and Medical Affairs teams in scientific publication activities.
Key activities include:
- Facilitate all elements of publications activities under their auspices, including coordination of internal, collaborator and author stakeholders. Includes facilitation of meetings with cross-team functions and potential external partners, as appropriate.
- Ensure all publication activities adhere to SOPs (which includes ICMJE and GPP3), which includes filing, archiving, and timely communications and follow-up with all key stakeholders.
- With other members of the team, update data dissemination plan at periodic intervals as deemed necessary.
- Liaise and facilitate interactions and provide direction and guidance to vendors supporting the team. Act as the point person for interacting with the selected vendor, (typically on a weekly basis.
- Maintain timelines and facilitated milestones to ensure timely delivery of publication material to scientific congresses and/or journals.
- Participate in timely submission of regulatory documents or other medical affairs documents as needed.
- Provide updates of scientific publication activities on a regular basis and/or as directed. This may include provision of updates in PowerPoint, word, or other formats.
- May include support of the development of congress plans, and collation of scientific expert activities, as well as supporting related scientific activities, such as scientific narratives, and mechanisms of action.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS needed.
- 3-4+ years of publications experience within medical communications Agency or Pharma.
- Main focus is publications but may be open to other scientific comms as well as including MSL training content and meetings materials.
- GPP3, SOP or ICMJE experience desirable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.