Public Policy & Government Affairs
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Public Policy and Government Affairs Official in Milan to assist in engagements and projects in the therapeutic areas.
- It supports the department manager in defining stakeholder engagement plans and projects in the therapeutic areas and at corporate level, also in collaboration with third parties or as part of association activities.
- Supports the function in the implementation of the activities, through the development, design and possible direct management (internal processes and implementation) of specific projects, subject to close coordination with the department manager.
- Communicates directly with institutional representatives, at the request of the department manager and consistently with the strategies defined at the department level, the company's positioning on issues of interest.
- Participate in the definition of alliances with third parties consistent with company objectives.
- Participates in the analysis of the political and policy context and the consequent assessment of threats and opportunities for the company, as well as the definition of any mitigation plans.
- Supports the department manager in the internal transmission of information at the corporate or therapeutic area level and in the management of the internal "early warning" system on political-regulatory developments; participates in the preparation of internal meetings and is responsible for managing briefings for corporate use on political developments or related to policies of interest.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree Diploma
- At least 2-3 years of experience in government affairs activities in companies, consulting firms, non-profit organizations, trade associations, governmental bodies or similar. Direct involvement in stakeholder engagement activities with Italian institutions
- Deep knowledge, at formal and informal level, of the political-parliamentary dynamics, of the policy-making process and of the functioning of institutions at national, supranational and regional level.
- Knowledge or experience of the pharmaceutical sector (legislative, regulatory, policy aspects) referable to experience in this industry or in a consulting firm is a preferential title.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.