Protein Purification Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Protein Purification Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY.
- Assist in the development of recombinant protein expression, purification and analysis methods through applications of molecular biology, cell biology, protein chromatography and protein chemistry.
- Assist in the development of protein crystallization methods and X-ray diffraction structures.
- Collaborate with internal drug discovery teams/areas, such as assay development, cell biology, mass spec and microbiology;
- Maintain comprehensive, up to date records of experimental methods, materials, calculations, results, observations and outcomes (decisions) in compliance with laboratory notebook policy. Record all appropriate data electronically in databases.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a major in Biology or Biochemistry, or equivalent industrial experience.
- Laboratory experience conducting molecular biology, protein purification and electrophoresis.
- Computer training in the use of standard office software applications and databases.
- Other pertinent training/courses.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.