Proclinical are recruiting for a Project Planner to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Solothurn.
- Supervise schedule deviations and variances as well as support the development of alternative strategies for corrective action.
- You will prepare and offer schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis.
- Examine impacts to the crucial path and near crucial actions and report to the project team.
- Uphold record of scope changes, trends and variances that possibly affect schedule performance.
- The ideal candidate will develop, supervise and update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be implemented in the most effective manner possible.
- Evaluate schedules with project team members on a routine basis to guarantee that the data incorporated in the schedule is precise and in a timely manner.
- Enable project scheduling meetings and/or interactive planning meetings when needed by the project team.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Computer literacy.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and guaranteeing that precise schedules are controlled for large projects, ideally also experienced being part of a team planning on large scale projects.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Analytical abilities, as well as performing analysis of multifaceted/large data sets, draw conclusions accordingly and prepare and assist with decisions.
- Works well both independently as well as in a team.
- Capable of handling ambiguity, conform to shifting priorities and demands.
- Able to prioritise workload and implement tasks within a fast-paced setting.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Prior involvement with project management software around cost controlling and Excel.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Saulge Hubert on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.