Project Manager, Sales
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Project Manager, Sales to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Munich.
- Guide/assist with any other sales and alliance linked projects as needed.
- Supervise KPIs within sales in the interface between the national sales director and the first line managers.
- Serve as the main point of contact for sales organisation and assist with functions concerning fleets.
- Arrange and harmonise both national and regional development initiatives on selling and training abilities.
- Assist with arranging communication and calibration in the corporate performance cycle.
- Mediate with the international commercial training team, national sales director and alliance partners to acknowledge training requirements, arrange training plan and guarantee process optimisation.
- Offer direct aid to national sales director, meetings, agenda, minutes, etc.
- You will own on/off-boarding of new sales team members and aid in the change management initiatives.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business field, though a life science field would be advantageous.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Demonstrable experience of 'progressive' industry/pertinent professional field.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical/biotech organisations.
- Acquaintance working in a co-promote or Alliance would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Launch would be advantageous to the role.
- A background in successful management of initiatives and KPIs.
- Business insight, project management and analytical abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work within a high paced launch setting.
- An energetic self-starter with a pragmatic and operational way of working.
- An organised individual with the ability to plan well and ahead.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dan Moran on +44 203 854 2471.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.