Project Manager (IT)
A worldwide biotechnology company, operating in over 70 markets worldwide, is looking for a Project Manager (IT). The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Coordinating projects for Patient Advocacy team and ensuring appropriate compliance with company policies.
- Overseeing the appropriate processing of Grants and Sponsorship requests from patient organisations.
- Supporting Patient Advisory Boards with a Regional or Global focus and internal patient related events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 5 to 7 years of related experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke on 0203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Project Coordinator III job at their Switzerland office.