Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager in Medical Affairs Research for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will have experience with SharePoint, Outlook, and past industry experience.
- Providing operational and technical support in the area of late phase research
- The PM Associate will report to an Associate Director or above in the Scientific Communications group within MAR, and with supervision, will coordinate activities related to program management for the Medical Communications and Publications teams.
- Working closely with various internal stakeholders, departments (i.e., Research, Clinical Operations, Translational, Business Conduct, Regulatory)
- Managing meeting timetables and rosters; confirming participants' attendance; arranging meeting logistics; preparing meeting agenda packages and presentation slides; assist with meeting minutes; and track project timelines.
- The PM Associate will maintain and update internal archives (SharePoint, Datavision) as well as track and summarize internal metrics for management and other internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues and balance priorities across several groups within and outside Medical Affairs to ensure compliant, high-quality deliverables.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum requirement is a BA or BS (science degree preferred).
- Industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Basic understanding of the role of Medical Affairs and familiarity with late phase research is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and computer technical skills (in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) are required.
- The ability to multitask on a number of projects with tight timelines while maintaining excellent attention to detail is required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.