Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold 1-6 years' experience in Project Management.
- Manage/direct the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-6 years' experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A world-wide contract research organisation is currently recruiting an Office Administrator based at their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical Director - Oncology, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.