Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for delivering best-in-class global communications practices that advance Operations' ability to build and sustain its business narrative and role in innovation and performance.
- Engage and influence internal and external target audiences through compelling, best-in-class communications outreach, programs, and initiatives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop proprietary content that would appeal to wide variety of audiences.
- Broad research responsibilities to support communications plans, track key performance indicators and develop materials for effective communication.
- Work collaboratively with peers to continually identify high impact internal and external communication opportunities to enhance awareness and understanding of Operations; develop content and oversee execution of related programs and initiatives.
- Leverage external media and social media opportunities around Operations leaders and key U.S. and global events and milestones, coordinated within Corporate Communications, Brand Communications, Social and Digital Communications.
- Create key internal communications, such as, executive communications, function-specific and/or site-specific content, as well as internal presentations and materials to support initiatives related to human resources and equity, equality, diversity, and inclusion (EED&I).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, journalism or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in communications; previous service in a spokesperson capacity with media and other external stakeholders preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with managers in designing effective presentations, troubleshoot presentation issues and assist and train presenters
- Cross-functional project management with minimal supervision and strong research skills
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical, executive thought leadership experience a plus
- Strong business acumen with the ability to anticipate company, industry, and team needs; Operations / manufacturing experience a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.