Project Manager - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a Project Manager to join a cutting-edge consulting firm. This is a contract role located in Frederick, MD.
The Program Administrator leads supports larger projects / programs from initiation to close, to deliver or support delivery of effective solutions that meet approved customer and business needs. The role can support any stage in the project lifecycle and is accountable for specific activities assigned in larger projects and/ programs. This role is also required to follow established project management standards and identify possible project management capability areas for improvement.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
- MS Project expertise required.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SharePoint preferred.
- PMP, CCP or similar certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in project coordination or scheduling
- Knowledgeable of project management tools including schedules, communication plans, risk plans, resource plans, action item trackers, and resource plans.
- Ability to write clear presentations, reports, business correspondence, and project documentation.
- Ability to develop clear business communication in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to verbally present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, team members, and/or partners.
The Project Manager will:
- Supports execution of site programs and projects in accordance with our project governance processes in support of the implementation of IT / business systems capabilities.
- Project Scheduling
- Supports project managers by developing and maintaining program schedules and resource plans.
- Assists in defining consistent work breakdown structure and milestones across multiple projects within a program.
- Interacts with project managers and project teams to capture and update progress against plan.
- Maintains resource plans across projects for the program. Identifies, communicates and resolves resource bottlenecks with project managers and resource leaders.
- Analyzes critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommends work-around.
- Evaluates project schedule progress and identifies developing problem areas.
- Runs and distributes short interval schedule reports by resource.
- Leverages and extends existing templates to ensure consistency and repeatability using established project management tools.
- Performs Monte Carlo or similar project critical path assessment to define confidence interval for program delivery.
- Tracks and updates program documentation
- Maintains program action items, issues, decision logs.
- Tracks program risks and ensures consistent progress on risk mitigation through coordination with risk owners.
- Maintains program SharePoint site
- Arranges and facilitates standing and ad hoc meetings. Captures and distributes meeting minutes.
- Updates key project documents including program charter, communications plan, benefits realization and others throughout the life of the program.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jackie Cerchio at (+1) 267-846-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.