Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a leading research facility located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and completion of Contract Services projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Inform appropriate department managers of incoming contract requests for proposals (RFP)
- Meet with clients along with relevant scientific staff to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs
- Minimize uncertainty, avoid any unwanted surprises, and involve clients in the project as much as is reasonably possible
- Maintain effective communication and keep the company's clients up to date
- Maintain account of all open projects and monitor and analyze expenditures and team performance and suggest corrective measures if necessary
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Maintain compliance with all company policies, plans and procedures, including but not limited to safety, security and regulatory
Skills and Requirements:
- MS or PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry, or the Life Sciences
- 3+ years in project management with expertise in the Life Sciences and in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
- Familiar with a variety of Life Sciences' concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proven work experience in project management
- Experience in managing multiple projects across teams/departments
- Proven general management, delegation, and negotiation skills with the ability to resolve conflicts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience in developing and tracking budgets
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Reinecke at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.