Project Manager I
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Acting under Program Management supervision to:
- Tracking and managing multiple project and program deliverables.
- Developing meaningful meeting minutes, including noting decisions, risks, issues, and action items.
- Creating and maintaining Risk, Issues, Action Items, and Decisions program logs.
- Facilitating meetings by preparing meeting agendas/minutes, meeting slide decks, and action items.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed Program schedule through follow-up and following through discussions with various Project Managers.
- Working with various team members to create Program Dashboards for Director Level and up consumption.
- Managing relationships with diverse stakeholders to support cross-functional collaboration.
- Identifying relationships with diverse stakeholders to support cross-functional collaboration.
- Identifying risks to project progress and escalating to appropriate managers or teams.
- Working independently and with interdisciplinary teams to achieve results.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years of work experience in project coordination or program coordination, or similar work environment.
- Familiarity with highly regulated industry environments or drug development.
- Experience working with virtual or remote teams.
- Willingness to travel.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €95000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a KAM BeLux position
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Brand Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$110000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Microbiology for a leading biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy