Project Manager Clinical Trials
Proclinical have partnered with a growing non-profit organisation who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead Clinical Trials. You will join them on a 2-year contract basis on a part time role. These feasibility studies focused within late phase clinical research.
You will support the study team leaders to manage ongoing trials and working cross functionally to support the deliverables of the studies. This is a traditional project manager role with a high degree of PM tools used such as Gantt charts.
- Track and review monthly study reports
- Review and main overall specific study budget.
- Support review of country specific documents.
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of clinical trials and GCP guidelines.
- Track record of executing complex projects
- Experience in a non-profit organisation preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.