An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Project Leader to join a large biotech. You will be required to provide overall cross-functional leadership of clinical trials.
- Accountability Supporting Activities
- Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes.
- Define metrics for reporting performance against plan.
- Close out of all project activities upon project completion; perform financial reconciliation and system closeout. Identify best practices developed during project and share lessons learned across the organisation.
- Perform initial and ongoing risk management
- Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
- Manage and ensure first time quality on the project deliverables
- Establish quality standards for the project that drive individual and team commitment to quality. Monitor quality of deliverables and implement corrective and preventative action as needed.
- Develop and manage the client relationship
- Owns the client relationship at a study level and responsible for client communication ensuring high client satisfaction
- Establish effective channels and standards of communication among all key stakeholders that supports timely and efficient delivery of the information required for the effective completion of the project.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a science/medical related field. Advanced degree desirable
- PMP or equivalent desirable
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Basic understanding of all aspects of project life-cycle
- Ability to work independently with oversight guidance
- Ability to analyze complex/novel situations using existing tools and resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word, and project planning software
- Ability to become proficient with PAREXEL systems
- Familiarity with standard business and eClinical systems used in Clinical Research - such as
- CTMS, EDC, IXRS, TMF and project planning tools
- ICH and GCP regulations in relevant geographies
- Solid clinical knowledge and basic understanding of clinical research and protocol design
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.