Project Lead RWE Statistician - Large Global Pharma
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Project Lead RWE Statistician - Large Global Pharma to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Paris.
- Evaluate the statistical part of the therapeutic interest notes.
- Contribute to the evaluation and validation of projects proposed to the internal approval committee of the medical management.
- Guarantee operational oversight of subcontracted statistical actions affiliated with the production of local data.
- Serve as an expert within the statistical actions of the therapeutic units you will be accountable for.
- Contribute to the design of real-life studies, the comprehension of the outcomes and the discussions of those outcomes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a statistics field.
- Exhibited experience in real-life data.
- Know-how of research and/or clinical development.
- Expertise on data science would be ideal.
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP, GCP, goof epidemiological practices, directives and guidelines linking to statistics.
- Know-how of data management and IT tools.
- Abilities in statistical actions, either internalised or outsourced.
- Capable of working within a multifaceted, national, multi-functional matrix setting at all stages of clinical studies.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.