Project Engineer Utilities Plant and Clean Systems
Proclinical are recruiting for a Project Engineer Utilities Plant and Clean Systems for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Germany.
- Assume responsibility for energy and load calculations and budget responsibility.
- Collaborate within multidisciplinary teams for tactical projects, starting from study and business case until operational validation.
- Contribute to both national and global audits and inspections.
- Work as a technical specialist for both plant and clean utilities in tactical projects such as clean steam, WFI, HPW, cooling, heating & air conditioning, plant steam, cogeneration and compressed air.
- You will design lead for selection, procurement, installation and commissioning of new utility assets.
- Responsible for familiarising deals with new areas of responsibility.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an applied scientific engineering field such as building services, mechanics or electro mechanics.
- Demonstrable experience in a utility engineering position within a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Computer literacy with pertinent professional experience.
- Familiarity within a GxP setting.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Please submit an English version of your CV and letter of motivation.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Antoine Mortiaux at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.