Project Coordinator, Lab Services Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior CRA II with a Project Coordinator of Lab Services Engineer for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Coordinate laboratory equipment services.
- Close communication with laboratory personnel, service groups, and external service providers to ensure laboratory equipment services are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Provide call center support, including logging incoming requests and generating work orders.
- Support vendor supplied on-site services by escorting and monitoring personnel.
- Coordinate equipment installation among internal and external organizations.
- Perform laboratory equipment inventories and update database as needed.
- Receive, store, and review vendor service contracts for streamlining opportunities.
- Obtain and track asset service spend for monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain adherence to cGMP requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates Degree is required, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in key platforms such as Maximo, SAP, Excel.
- Technical or engineering education background is preferred but not required.
- Strong organization and planning skills are must.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.