Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for a global biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Record and finalize meeting minutes with minimal review then share with stakeholders
- Schedule follow up meetings and track actions from meetings
- Builds slides for key meetings and updates
- Support team share site maintenance
- Drafting charters for project that need to go into Early Project Planning (EPP)-Planning data base;
- Support of building EPP-lite in the Individual Case Safety Reporting (ICSR) Space
Skills and Requirements:
- MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint and etc).
- Project Management experience preferred
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills (all levels of personnel)
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills and timeline management
- Active and purposeful listener
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Work independently
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Post-Trial Access Coordinator to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Interim Project Manager at their base in Herefordshire.
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator position has arisen at a leading biopharmaceuticals company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager in their office in Germany.