Proclinical is currently recruiting a Project Coordinator for a global biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, Illinois. Successful candidates will manage the development and implementation process of the Maintenance Excellence Program improvements, procedures and processes.
- Work with the Manufacturing Maintenance Team in Managing the development and implementation process of Maintenance Excellence Program improvements, procedures and processes.
- Lead the efforts in making the needed changes to the program by creating reports, performing data mining and analysis and providing system updates to our maintenance management system.
- Develop processes and procedures for sustainability of the program and different aspects/pillars within MEP. Estimate project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, work with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepare project plans and schedules by using project management tools such as Microsoft Excel and Project and work with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Communicate project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolve project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Perform this job in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Assist and lead teams to develop and document procedures for maintenance tasks to be used as reference doc's and training material for technicians.
- Follow technicians in the field to document tasks performed to create new procedures and training material.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of project related experience (College related course can count towards years of experience).
- Experience working in a technical environment with other Maintenance or Engineering groups (not required but is a plus).
- Proficient Computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous project coordinating experience.
- Technical Writing Skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate previous projects and experience.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.