Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the PMs and the PM lead with various tasks. The Project specialist will communicate directly with the PM lead for assignments in supporting specific programs and the PMs on those programs. The Project specialist will assist with MS Project Schedules, creating meeting minutes/agendas, scheduling cross functional meeting time and whatever other tasks the PM lead deems necessary.
- Independently coordinate and navigate the Meta+ PM organization and stakeholders to ensure timely and efficient meetings and processes
- Collaborate with the PMs to create and update MS Project Schedules and program team budgets
- Maintain, organize, and manage meeting minutes and agendas as necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years working in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Prior experience with MS Office and MS Project
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Collaboration and partnership skills - working closely with multiple stakeholders across complex drug development programs
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.