A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator position has arisen at a leading biopharmaceuticals company. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is leading in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Helping the training and change team in the development of training and communication tools.
- Supporting the global team in administrative and project management tasks in alignment with the global Training strategy.
- Independently managing the preparation of tools and activities that support the roll-out and communication of owned policies and guidelines.
- Independently driving small projects at local and international level in the area of training.
- Providing general project management support in the area of training to the Head of Training and Change and Global Training Managers.
- Administering the Training SharePoint sites and use other relevant tools (Yammer, ICA, etc.) to optimize the effectiveness of Training Initiatives and facilitate cross-divisional team collaboration.
- Providing general administrative support to the Training team as appropriate.
- Working with Training Center of Excellence and other stakeholders.
- Taking over dedicated tasks and initiatives partnering with internal customers and act as a training resource where appropriate.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in communication, business, learning or similar.
- Fluent in English: oral & writing; others desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in Ethics, Risk and Compliance an advantage, Ability to work with cross - functional and cross cultural teams within a matrix organisation.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at +44 203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Project Coordinator III to be based in their Swiss office.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Post-Trial Access Coordinator to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Interim Project Manager at their base in Herefordshire.