Project Coordinator III - CH
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Project Coordinator III to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Coordinates projects for Patient Advocacy team and ensures appropriate compliance with company policies.
- Responsible for overseeing the appropriate processing of Grants and Sponsorship requests from patient organisations.
- Supporting Patient Advisory Boards with a Regional or Global focus and internal patient-related events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 5 to 7 years of related experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good time management, client-focused and strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at 0203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Project Coordinator III job at their Switzerland office.