Project Coordinator II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator II for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Coordinate projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, manage project meetings, and identify and resolve technical problems.
- Identify and analyze systems requirements and define project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinate project activities and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately.
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Biotech/Biopharma strongly preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a Shared Services / GBS Environment strongly preferred
- Must be MS Office proficient with a heavy emphasis on MS Project and MS Visio
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator position has arisen at a leading biopharmaceuticals company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager in their office in Germany.