Here is a new and exciting Progam Manager job at a pharmaceutical and medical device company.
- Actively manage selected programs, either from the internal development portfolio, alliance partners or special projects for the Portfolio and Alliance Management organization.
- Plans and leads program activities, including the development and monitoring of program plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Cultivates positive relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Support the Program Lead in day to day operations of the program.
- Generate and maintain high-quality and accurate program plans and forecasts.
- Ensure delivery of program activities to forecasted budget, timelines with high quality
- Proactively manage risks and issues with excellent scenario planning skills.
- Initiates and coordinates the decision-making and risk-management process.
- Report on team progress and identify performance gaps towards the program's successful outcome.
- Adhere to the company etiquette in all matters of behaviour and manners.
- Follow the procedures that the company has established regarding environmental, health and safety.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in an Engineering or Biological Science preferred. Advanced degree (M.S., M.B.A., PhD) is desired
- 5+ years of proven experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry including matrix team leadership experience.
- Knowledge and expertise in project management practices with proficient computer skills inclusive of MS Project, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working on clinical development or product launch programs that bridge product development and launch activities.
- Working technical knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sciences or CMC technical teams a plus
- Experience working as a Program Manager in a cGMP manufacturing or Quality group a plus.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11/Annex 11 compliance
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Reinecke at +496950608633 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.