Proclinical has partnered with a global biotech in search for an experienced Program Manager. In this role you will be expected to lead Clinical Stage R&D, GMP Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs, delivering program results.
- Actively manage selected programs, either from the internal development portfolio, alliance partners or special projects for the Portfolio and Alliance Management organization.
- Plans and leads program activities, including the development and monitoring of program plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Cultivates positive relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Support the Program Lead in day to day operations of the program.
- Generate and maintain high-quality and accurate program plans and forecasts.
- Ensure delivery of program activities to forecasted budget, timelines with high quality.
- Proactively manage risks and issues with excellent scenario planning skills.
- Manage stakeholder and governance communications and presentations.
- Manage dependencies and interfaces within the program.
- Initiates and coordinates the decision-making and risk-management process.
- Report on team progress and identify performance gaps towards the program's successful outcome
- Follow the job description and SOPs that pertain to the position.
- Adhere to the company etiquette in all matters of behavior and manners.
- Have the company values at heart.
- Follow the procedures that the company has established regarding environmental, health and safety.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in an Engineering or Biological Science preferred. Advanced degree (M.S., M.B.A., PhD) is desired
- 5+ years of proven experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry including matrix team leadership experience.
- Credentials as certified project manager or suitable MBA degree or commitment to achieve certification or MBA degree required.
- Knowledge and expertise in project management practices with proficient computer skills inclusive of MS Project, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
- Consistent record of driving action, holding global teams accountable and facilitating interdependency resolution
- Experience working on clinical development or product launch programs that bridge product development and launch activities.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with demonstrated forecast and resource allocation experience
- Working technical knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sciences or CMC technical teams a plus
- Experience working as a Program Manager in a cGMP manufacturing or Quality group a plus.
- Experience working as a Program Manager in a Clinical R&D group a plus.
- Promotes Team Accountability
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.