A boutique biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Program Manager in their office in Germany. The organisation targets immunotherapies that seeks to improve patient outcomes through innate immunity. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly motivated project management team and significantly bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Manage drug development program in immuno-oncology from early R&D to clinical development
- Coordinate internal and external program-related research and development activities
- Work in a cross-functional program team to develop program plans and ensure execution according timelines and budget
- Organize and attend team meetings as part of an international program team, including meeting preparation and recording of minutes, tracking of team objectives and action items
- Liaise with external vendors and collaborators
- Lead process to plan, monitor and report program budget and serve as interface with finance/controlling
- Support the Program Head in devising program strategy and objectives
- Support program team in preparation of program recommendations and presentation to management
- Work closely with functional leads, program teams and scientific staff to proactively plan, monitor program and resolve potential resource conflicts
- Work with Head of Project Management to develop, implement and maintain harmonized processes and tools
Skills and Requirements
- PhD in Life Sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Pharmacy)
- Prior experience in biological drug research and development (1 - 3 years)
- Demonstrated experience in project management with appropriate training in required tools (incl. MS Project) and processes
- Professional qualifications, expertise and skills
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
- Work in a highly structured and organized manner
- Assume responsibility and work proactively
- Analyse, understand and clearly communicate complex scenarios
- Work under pressure if required, adapt to changes quickly and frequently
- Be committed to learn, adapt and improve continuously
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role any why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nico Kohlwes, +49 69 94189257 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.