Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biotech/Pharmaceutical Procurement Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Works independently to complete assignments while adhering to and in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, ATU Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform job specific tasks with high degree of speed and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical skills to perform complex analysis needed by the Procurement function.
- Customer service-oriented focus.
- Understanding of the fundamentals within procurement, purchasing, and accounts payable required.
- Ensures timely delivery of projects and issue resolution.
- Consistently interacts with end-users.
- Maps and maintains the Procurement processes
- Runs reports from the various systems and compiles scorecards across the Procurement function.
- Consolidates the tracking and reporting of savings monthly.
- Supports the training needs of Procurement.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Manages "Open Order" report as needed.
- Approves, places and expedites order requests as needed.
- Assists with other site-specific purchasing tasks.
- May be required to assist in other departments.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of purchasing or relevant experience
- Associate's degree in business or related field equivalent experience
- SAP B1 Experience or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to self-prioritize projects
- Critical thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular building in depth analysis within Excel
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards /various Chemicals
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Clarity of Vision
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.