Process Modelling Expert
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Process Modelling Expert to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis located in Visp.
- Produce generic process model templates for the various departments.
- Be responsible for and distribute the process modelling/simulation area throughout project initiation phases such as ideation, feasibility, idea design, etc.
- Produce detailed process models by outlining the numerous components, unit operations and equipment included within the procedure and the sizing of the equipment.
- Serve as a servant leader, integrator and collaborator who is willing to aid/assist everyone in their sphere of influence.
- Conduct economic analysis by estimating capital and operating costs, allowing shareholder to review the profitability of various process alternatives.
- Assist with environmental impact examinations of procedures, which involves factors like energy consumption, waste production and emissions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science or engineering field, though a master's would be ideal.
- Demonstrated experience working within a biotechnology, pharma or similar organisation.
- Several years of experience in design/construction of biopharma, pharma, and chemical facilities; control systems.
- Expertise on Proven Process, CIP, and SIP.
- Acquaintance with modelling/simulation software such as SuperPro Designer, Aspen Plus, etc.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German which would be ideal.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of working under minimal oversight fulfilling deliverables within target dates.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at +41 61 508 73 40.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.