Process Excellence Specialist or Director
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you ready for a change? Tired of the same routine? Join our team and make your mark in the industry!
Have a look below and apply or send me your CV directly.
Title: Process Excellence Specialist / Process Excellence Director
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Openings: 1 Engineer
Contract/Perm: Contract (6-Months)
Join the team and be part of an innovative company that values inclusion, growth, and impact. Our dynamic work environment offers brilliant opportunities for advancement. We're seeking talented and driven individuals who share our passion for making a difference within the Life Science industry.
- The transformation program "Functions of the Future" provides a structured approach to transform our business and enable Functions, Operation Units, and Sites to focus more time creating more value for our patients. The Process Excellence Specialist will support the definition and implementation of a transformative initiative roadmap focused on scalable process improvements using digital technologies, resulting in lean and stable processes enabled by an agile organization.
- Support functional and site initiatives as part of eAGILE transformation program for business process improvement, including change management (20%)
- Build BPM competencies on sites and for functions (10%)
- Execute improvement roadmaps with sites and Functions (10%)
- Develop use cases for business process management framework (10%)
- Collect and share best practices (10%)
- Practical evaluation and testing of digital technology for process mining, modeling, simulation and automation (10%)
- Support roll out of standards, methodologies and framework for process excellence (10%)
- Monitors process performance and suggests improvements (10%)
- Supports business processes owners in maintaining and improvements (10%)
- Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise (Breadth and depth of knowledge, application and complexity of technical knowledge)
- Fluent in English
- Multiple Language skills desirable but not essential
- Execute strategies with minimum guidance
- Influence people at all levels in the business (AD-level expected to influence at more senior levels in the organization)
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility and ability to assimilate new knowledge and standards quickly
Leadership (Vision, strategy and business alignment, people management, communication, influencing others, managing change)
- Decision-making and Autonomy (The capacity and authority to make organizational decisions, autonomy in decision-making, complexity of decisions, impact of decisions, problem-solving)
- Adapt to work priorities in response to complex or rapidly changing environment. Has the context of global, regional & site process needs
Interaction (The span and nature of one's engagement with others when performing one's job, internal and external relationships)
- Operate in a multicultural environment, fostering diversity and inclusion
- Support cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders in GMS and GQ.
- Coordinate with other workstream in eAGILE (DD&T, EE, OCM) to deliver the expectations of the Functions of the Future roadmap. They will also partner with Quality partners.
- The incumbent may be in contact with the clients customers, CMOs, vendors and consultants and external benchmarking bodies. External industry contacts as it relates to staying current on BPM methodologies and tools.
- Innovation (The required level of scientific knowledge, knowledge sharing, innovation and risk taking)
- Deliver results to project timelines with limited resources, operating in a complex matrix environment, ensuring all stakeholders have the required information to support the Functions of the Future Strategy
- Excellent working knowledge and SME on Lean Operating systems and their application in a GxP environment
Complexity (Products managed, mix of businesses, internal and/or external business environment, cultural considerations)
- The incumbent will be involved in complex problem resolution and will work with minimal direction. Appropriate structured problem solving techniques will be used to resolve business problems with focus on compliance and business risk in all solutions. (AD-level expected to work on more complex problems and projects)
- BS degree in a technical discipline
- Minimum 3 years (for Mgr-level, 5 years for AD-level) experience in designing and improving business processes
- Experience in manufacturing and/or quality/technical services role preferred
- Demonstrated teaching and coaching skills
- Experience in a Leadership role (people, projects, teams)
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Minimum certified: Six Yellow Belt / Lean Practitioner (Green Belt Level expected for AD-level)
- Lean Master/ Six Sigma Black Belt certified
DL: +44 203 949 8594
CH: +41 61 508 7073
Mob: +44 7592 053 700