Process Development Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Process Development Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD.
- Perform method development and routine sample testing to support process development.
- Lead key activities to progress YOUR career including analyzing vaccines, recombinant proteins, monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, and/or mRNA vaccine candidates using HPLC and UPLC such as reversed phase chromatography (RP-HPLC), size exclusion chromatography (SEC), ion exchange chromatography (IEX) and affinity chromatography.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD degree, MS degree or a BS degree in a related field.
- Hands-on experience using H/UPLC to analyze small and large molecules.
- Preferred Qualifications include proficiency with the use of Waters instrumentation and Empower software, experience with analytical method development, experience with other separation technologies such as compendial assays, SDS-PAGE and capillary electrophoresis.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.